The best boomerang apps for Android and iPhone are listed here.
Facebook was one of the popular apps earlier. As time went on, its offspring Instagram seized the initiative by altering the way people shop, talk, and share their life moments. Within a short period of time, its boomerang video apps became popular among teenagers. It increases the fun and excitement of sharing your life’s moments.
If you haven’t tried the boomerang applications before, Boomerang is an intriguing Instagram tool that enables you to take multiple photographs that loop and produce a beautiful GIF. It fits under the category of something that resembles both a GIF and a slow-motion video.
Instagram tries to improve and entice users with its one-second loop function. We must admit that given how popular Boomerangs is among teenagers worldwide, it has been quite effective in its endeavors.
Now, it’s time to let the boomeranging begin!
Table of Content show
How to create a boomerang from a video on Android and iPhone?
Creating boomerangs is fun and simple. All that you are required to do is, get the free app from Play Store or App Store, and then follow the steps below.
- Launch the Boomerang app for Android or iPhone and focus the camera on the object you wish to create a video of
- You see three buttons on the screen, namely flash (to adjust the lighting), Shutter (to take the picture), and flip cam (to toggle from rear to selfie mode and vice versa
- Once the moment seems perfect, tap on the shutter button (located in the center) and begin shooting
- After you finish the shoot, preview the video and share it on social media accounts
You may even make your video more stunning with Instagram’s amazing filters and share it as a mini video.
Four steps and you are done. Have fun creating booms.
Although Instagram’s native app is itself a great way to create incredible videos, if still you want to try other apps like Boomerang, then here we’ve got the best boomerang video makers for you.
The Best Apps like Boomerang to Create Stunning Mini Videos in 2023
Check out the following list if you’re looking for more free-to-download apps like Boomerang:
Here’s the latest teen sensation that spread like fire across the globe. This one of the best boomerang apps markets itself as the ultimate destination for short mobile videos. It lets you share your life moments through a 15-second long video.
This boomerang app for Android and iPhone has got an ocean of features to delight users. Here we talk about the prominent ones out of them.
- Has a wide range of face filters and stickers to take your videos to another level
- Allows you to effortlessly edit the videos
- You can even kill time watching entertaining TikTok community videos
- It has a multitude of music tracks to choose from.
As evident from the name, this is a slow-motion video maker. With this boomerang app for iPhone, you may create ravishing mini videos that make you stand out among your social media family.
It hosts a single tap shoot icon and a host of other cool effects for your clips. Simply, hit the shoot button and it automatically creates a three-second loop to make the pictures come alive as GIFs. Apart from this, it has the below striking features.
- Allows you to share the videos on all your social media accounts
- Boasts an easy-to-use interface
- Has an ocean of cool effects that you may add to the video and make it better
- Automatically removes flicker from the boomerang videos
- Lets you take a series of shots with its burst mode
- Saves the video in your phone’s library so that you can share the boomerang from the camera roll whenever you want.
3. Loop Video
Here comes another incredible app to create a boomerang from a video. With this app, you may transform your plain videos into amusing boomerang clips with cool loop effects.
It is among those rare apps like Boomerang that let you add loops without distorting the picture quality. Let’s now talk about a few of its other prominent features.
- Allows you to capture memories from both front and rear cameras
- Lets you generate GIFs up to 10 seconds and 1-15 seconds long mini videos
- Saves your masterpieces in the phone’s library so that you can share boomerangs from the camera roll
- You can share the videos on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and WhatsApp, and shine on all your social media accounts.
Here’s another app to make boomerang videos. This is among the best apps like Boomerang that both experienced users and newbies can effortlessly use. In addition to loop clips, you can also create memes, montages, collages, and a lot more with this boomerang app for Android and iPhone.
Along with easy manipulation and editing, the app also has some useful features that made it popular among minions. Here are a few of them.
- Comes with tons of filters and effects
- Boasts an easy-to-use and straightforward interface
- Has a wide range of music tracks to choose from
- Lets you share videos on Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp easily
Here we have the sibling of Instagram’s Boomerang. This one of the best apps like Boomerang is owned by Instagram and allows you to create time lapses effortlessly. It borrows the image-stabilization from its parent, i.e., Instagram to help you create cinematic videos.
Trusted by brands such as Footlocker, Taco Bell, and Mountain Dew to shoot their behind-the-scenes moments, this app has become a favorite of millions. Here are the features that made it an immensely popular boomerang app for iPhone.
- Uses Instagram’s native stabilization technique
- Takes your videos a notch up with exciting filters
- It Lets you record videos in high definition
- Allows you to share your creations on all major social network.
Owned by none other than the tech giant Google, this is undoubtedly among the best boomerang video apps. This fun “appsperiment” from Google, lets you effortlessly create masterpiece video clips that make you shine among your peers.
With settings such as easy manipulation of direction and speed, this boomerang app for iPhone has become one of the trending applications. Here are some of the central features that make it a tough contender for similar boomerang video makers.
- You can record stunning videos with cool music effects with just a swipe of two fingers
- Capture funny faces and make them memorable
- Automatically saves your creations to the gallery so that you can share boomerangs from the camera roll
- Boasts an intuitive interface and a multitude of video effects.
It is one of those apps like Boomerang that have some of the coolest filters bundled in them. With this app, you can even create boomerangs from existing videos and photos.
Moreover, below are the features that make it a unique alternative to Instagram’s Boomerang.
- It even lets you create voice-over videos
- Hosts a wide range of music tracks that you may add to the video
- Lets you create slow-motion clips
- You can add text and other cool effects to the video
- It allows you to share videos and be the star of Flipagram’s community.
Also know: Best Free Video Editing Apps for Android
This app to create boomerang videos on iPhone takes inspiration from Instagram’s native application. Like the latter, this one of the best apps like boomerang enables you to create a one-second loop of your shots with ease.
It has got a plethora of features to come up with a cinematic masterpiece. Here we share a few of them.
- Lets you alter the direction and speed of the video effortlessly
- Records high-definition videos
- Allows you to share your creations from the boomerang video maker itself
- Encompasses enticing effects and filters.
9. Vigo Video
This is also among the best boomerang video apps for both experienced and novice users. With this app, you can share the moments of your life through 15 seconds long videos.
It is a simple app with some useful features to create exciting videos. Below are the key ones out of them.
- Comes with real-time beauty effects
- Has a lot of music tracks to choose from
- Encompasses its own Vigo community
- Lets you share videos easily on social networks.
This is not one of the apps like Boomerang, it’s Snapchat’s boomerang tool. With this feature, iPhone users can create loop videos through Snapchat. All that you are required to do is, simply set the loop duration with the bounce’s slider after recording a video.
Though Android users can loop videos on Snapchat, they still cannot loop specific segments from the videos. Hence, they need to settle for the other boomerang apps on this list till boomerang comes on Snapchat for Android.
Wrapping Up the best boomerang apps for Android and iPhone
These were our top selections for the best boomerang video apps that will help you express your creativity and stand out in your online community. To make fantastic loop videos, you might try any of these programs similar to Boomerang. Last but not least, before you go, remember to subscribe to our Blogs so that you may receive more of this alluring material right in your mailbox.